Understanding and following the steps of booking your charter will allow for a smooth sailing event!
- Contact- Contact us to check the availability and suitability of the vessel you are interested in.
- Provisional booking - Request a provisional booking. This gives you 7 days hold with no obligation to go further.
- Viewing- Arrange to meet with one of the team and view the vessel in person. This is the best way to get a feel for the venue and the stunning atmosphere of the river.
- Booking Confirmation & Deposit- You then confirm your provisional booking by completing our official booking form and accepting our terms & conditions of the charter. When you return the completed booking form with a 50% percent of the boat hire. Please make cheques payable to "Thames Luxury Charters Ltd". Post all correspondence to: Thames Luxury Charters, Eagle Wharf, 53 Lafone Street, London, SE1 2LX
- Final Details- On receipt of the completed booking form and deposit, we will contact you to confirm and discuss the details of your charter including piers, catering & on board hospitality. A final function sheet is sent to you three working days before you event for your approval.
- Set Sail- Sit back and relax... the TLC team are also known for their Tender Loving Care.