RIVER THAMES FILMING AND MARINE SERVICES
Chris Livett, Director of Thames Luxury Charters, has a reputation for excellence on the Thames. Not only has he coordinated some of the most technically complex stunt sequences the river has seen, but he also plays an active role in the development of filming in London.
- We were the first Marine Film Services Company to join the "London Filming Partnership"
- We work closely with the Port of London Authority, EA and British Waterways
- We are the preferred supplier of Met Police Boats for filming in London
- We are actively involved in the development and promotion of filming in London
What would you like to do?
Thames Luxury Charters offer a wide range of marine services to the film & TV Production industry including location search, advice in gaining permissions, marine risk assessments, planning and coordination of stunt sequences involving river closures, safety teams as well as chartering multiple filming boats. A few examples of Thames Luxury Charters film & TV projects include:
- Harry Potter
- Rimmel London advertising campaign
- Sherlock Holmes 2009
- BBC series Spooks
- The Bill
- Top Gear
We also deal with many smaller productions offering a fully licensed captained workboat for up to 12 passengers from just £285 + vat.
For more information and to discuss your corporate boat hire requirements please contact one of the team via our Contact Us page.