Are you experienced in Event Sales with a proven track record in both proactive and reactive venue sales, event planning and administration?
Do you want a new and exciting role within a business that’s a little bit different?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Event Sales Executive to join our team based in our friendly office in the vibrant Shad Thames area.
Thames Luxury Charters own and operate a fleet of luxury private charter vessels operating on the River Thames from our privately owned pier near Tower Bridge for over 30 years, presenting a selection of unique, luxury venues that are perfect for both personal and corporate events.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be working to the highest standards at all times with a strong customer focus, ensuring an excellent client experience.
This position is a mixture of proactive and reactive sales so this role would suit an individual who is not afraid of cold calling and creating new business within the hospitality industry!
Duties will include:
- Acting upon incoming enquiries as received in a timely manner and developing bespoke proposals in line with pricing policy
- Liaise with clients to plan high-end events of all sizes and manage each event from enquiry through to delivery
- Manage the administration for events including maintaining the event diary and CRM system and raising detailed function sheets for each event
- Generate revenue and drive business growth by developing a network of contacts to attract new clients and research new market opportunities
- Help organise site visits and represent the company at industry and networking events
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter to Sophie Wanless, People& Culture Manager
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.