2018 is a landmark year for TLC as we celebrate our silver anniversary on London's magnificent river.
It has been our goal from our very beginnings in 1993 to make sure clients and their guests experience the importance and glamour of the River Thames for themselves first hand.
Providing an elegant, subtle and unique service on board our vessels has been at the forefront of our family ethos since day one and is something we pride ourselves on highly. It's these standards which have allowed charterers and their guests create countless unforgettable memories over the past 25 years.
As well as a wide variety of unique charters, we will be marking our anniversary in a variety of ways over the coming 12 months. Be sure to stay in touch with our website and this page to find out more about this throughout the year.
Enjoy a 15% discount on Hush Heath wines plus a free winery tasting tour
As part of our continuing partnership with Hush Heath, their delectable English Sparkling Apple Rosé has been added to our silver anniversary 2018 Wine List and to the reworked Quintessentially English drinks package. We are also running two very special offers:
- A 15% discount on individual Hush Heath wines chosen for a May event.
- Charterers who choose the Quintessentially English drinks package for over 60 people can enjoy a complimentary Full Estate, Winery and Tutored Tasting tour for two people. This is a year-round offer.
In January we shared our silver anniversary Champagne special offer
In January we gave the first 25 confirmed bookings in January 25 bottles of Champagne each to toast our silver anniversary on board.
- A signed booking form and full deposit being submitted.
- Services on board provided by Thames Luxury Charters, including drinks, catering and entertainment.
- Champagne will be served on board as part of the charter or available to the client following the event. Cancelled bookings will no longer be eligible for this offer.
Please contact us with any questions you have and enquire today to start your journey with us.